Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Does it Take to be an Admin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Does it Take to be an Admin? Empty
PostSubject: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm

I was just wondering, maybe I can become one. :3
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Become what?
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Uhh...
The Title is "What does it take to be an Admin?"
What do you think it is?
o_o"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm

You need to prove yourself worthy to your superiors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:39 pm

By doing (.......)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm

If it were up to me, I'd say somthing squishy that can make my toes crinkle?
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 pm

ewwwww. i can make you a mod for the screenies/videos forum?!?! geek
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Aight, thanks. I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Become a Jedi, Defeat RANCOR, save a couple of wookies, turn to the darkside, turn to the light side, confess your bi-forced, then act like JAR JAR BINKS....

sigh... i only did two so far...guess i cant be an admin Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 pm

THESHI7 wrote:
Become a Jedi, Defeat RANCOR, save a couple of wookies, turn to the darkside, turn to the light side, confess your bi-forced, then act like JAR JAR BINKS....

That made me rofl! So far, I've done enough to take the role of a moderator. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:04 pm

THESHI7 wrote:

ur bi-forced arent ya =] lol!

Last edited by Xman08 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry if this is a bit nooby, but what's bi-foced? o-o *has no clue*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 am

His Force Powers Go Both Ways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 am

theres 2 sides of the force light and dark so figure it out...(bi=2).....both sides gd.... but w/e i didnt mean to sound that i wanted to be a admin or anything... just wanna play basically....and be random on the forums haha so expect me to randomly comment lol.( have you seen my comments on facebook? exactly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh icic. This has gone majorly off topic. Lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:08 pm

god chill on where shit goes on this site man...the only ones readin these are the active ppl in the guild and were not so friggin formal.... example:ventrillo (must i say more?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:28 pm

I did not understand what that sentence meant.
How it translates in my brain: God, Chill out on where things go man. The only people reading these forums are the active people in the guild, and we're not so freakin' normal. For Example: Ventrilo (Must I say more?)

Now that sentence-- Makes no sense. People who are active in the clan aren't normal? What has the world come to? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 pm

U seriously dont know what FORMAL means?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:02 pm

THESHI7 wrote:
U seriously dont know what FORMAL means?!?
You edited it. ._."
Nothing much I can say about it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Dont cover ur mistake yo! I didnt edit anything...buddy,read carefully b4 posting next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Regardless, don't double post. 1st and last warning.

-----------------------------------------------------------

umm.... i dont think you have the authority to ban anyone,

regards __faint__ afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Rolls eyes. Dont double post? Those were different comments. Is it So the Massive 19 users on this forum wont get confused? Lol Comment nazi-ism in progress...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

You know what...
This is really pissing me off, but whatever, poop shall be poopy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Now there is no room for staff (admins/mods) right? No one can be one now right since theres already enough staff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does it Take to be an Admin?   What Does it Take to be an Admin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does it Take to be an Admin?
Page 1 of 1