UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  Log inLog in  

Most hated teacher?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Most hated teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:11 pm

If you have/had a bad teacher in your life, feel free to state the teacher's name and why! Here's mine:

Ms.Purcell
She overloads the class with projects. I'm rank 2 in the class, and I have a B (85.3%). She like wears all her clothes that were from the flea market and she smells like dung. 'Nuff sed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:41 am

where you come from innes? in Canada, an 80-100% is an A, so 80-85 is an -A an 86 to 90 is A and if its over 90 you got an +A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

I come from California
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 pm

oh, well i have no idea how things run there, but in Canada thats how it runs, its pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Pretty much sucks in Cali when it comes to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

lol, probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated teacher?   Most hated teacher? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most hated teacher?
Page 1 of 1