Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to make a Merc Avatar?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to make a Merc Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 am

I know this would be a good F.A.Q. So can someone tell me how?? Razz lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 pm

wait..your asking how to make an avatar of your merc? the one right here on the forums? cant you repeat the same step you did with the one you already have? you just need to able to get a merc from nexon by buying it with nx

but if your not asking that..then please clearify it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes. Jus tlike Ur avatar here on the Site. How can I do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:53 pm

well first...i went to thecaconline.net/cbl

and i went to search my name..and when you do that..you get all your stats and a picture of you on it...your ingame picture..i just copy and pasted it on my desktop and uploaded it to the website as my avatar...

you said you wanted to get a merc avatar...so first you would need to be able to get yourself a merc..and do the same thing...or when you go get a picture from thecaconline.net/cbl, make sure the picture you get is a picture of a merc that you want..which could be mei or baron or whatever the merc's name is

hope i helped, or do you still need some help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Perfect. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Merc Avatar?   How to make a Merc Avatar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a Merc Avatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: F.A.Q.-
Jump to: