Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INFO ABOUT NX TOURNEY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

INFO ABOUT NX TOURNEY. Empty
PostSubject: INFO ABOUT NX TOURNEY.   INFO ABOUT NX TOURNEY. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 pm

I PUT THIS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM SO THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SIGNED UP TO THE FORUMS WHICH THEY SHOULD BE CAN STILL SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THIS SORTED OUT FIRST: THIS IS HERE_I_COME/_H1ROSHIMA_ i don't why i put a diff name on here. Don't ask please....now getting on to the real topic.

For the wogl nx tourney that is in about 3 weeks. No definite date yet. You can have 10 people to a team. We have more then 10 people wanting to be in the tourney. So we had an informal tryouts on October 23rd at 6:30 Central time. We did a cold seed elimination. A junk flea elimination. And a sand hog elimination. We then got everybody's kdrs out of those 3 games. The top 10 kdrs are the 10 players who get to be in the wogl tourney. Because we had people coming late and leaving early, had people who missed because they were not informed, and a few people got attempted to be kicked which messed up their scores and other people who were just having a bad day. So if you got under a 1.00 kdr you get to come to the re do tryouts which will be either on October 30th, October 31st, or November 1st. We don't know which day or what time yet. I will edit this and put the day and time when we decide. About the Wogl scrimSPOT anti-cheat program. This is not in any form like a Teamiew. It is sorta like Combat Arm's hackshield but not as sucky and you just download it and run it when you play in the Wogl tournies. To download it the leader of your team for the Wogl tourney will register at wogl.org stating the clan, the leader, and all the players on the team. Once you have registered they will give you the download for scrimSPOT. It is the leader's responsibility to give his/her players the download also. Duzamalpa is e-mailing Wogl about how they know if you run scrimSPOT or not. That is the big rundown.
Back to top Go down

INFO ABOUT NX TOURNEY.
Page 1 of 1