Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's you're favorite sport?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What's you're favorite sport? Empty
PostSubject: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:26 pm

My favorite sport is skateboarding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm

i like handball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 pm

well im a competative JOFF(jacking off for fun)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm

JOFF....Sounds Interesting!
lol!
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:45 pm

lol i try to skateboard alot, but i never seem to stay on it ill post some videos and pictures of me skatin
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Practice makes perfect, Mr. Dakang.
I'll try to post pictures of me skateboarding if I feel like it.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Favorative Sport is.....   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Combat Arms.... Jk Basketball of course and soccer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Xman08 wrote:

LOL BLACK PERSONS SPORT! Iunno about the soccer part, thats more of a mexican sport. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:14 am

I Dont Know WHy but i do like soccer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:57 am

Hockey. Typical canadian favorite santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:57 pm

DreamKiller wrote:
Hockey. Typical canadian favorite santa
LOL.
Hey Dream, is it true that whipped cream at Canada tastes horrible? Also I was wondering if Canadians actually say like umm "Nice weather, Eh?" and like they overuse "Eh" because thats what my friends tell me. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oh   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 pm

alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:00 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 am

baseballs my thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm

I LOVE BASKETBALL! I WILL OWN U IN A THREE POINT CONTEST! IM A PF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 pm

lol, wow guys, nice favourite sports...

skateboarding...you are sure good at it innes, except i suck at it, and im asian so its nothing to be ashamed of, LOL

my favourite is soccer i guess...

xman, basketball is obvious, but i got a black classmate that likes soccer as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hey   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:18 pm

INNES I CAN SKATE BETTER THEN YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Chowderrrrr wrote:
INNES I CAN SKATE BETTER THEN YOU

lol, i dont know about that, but for sure, you can probably skate better then me, i cant do tricks, and im from Canada...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Canada seems cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm

it sure is, i like it here in canada, even tho im asian, i go back to hong kong =D then back here to Canada, the country i was born in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Innes wrote:
Xman08 wrote:

LOL BLACK PERSONS SPORT! Iunno about the soccer part, thats more of a mexican sport. lol.

ROFL RACIST BASTARD!!! lol! Basketball and Football (NOT SOCCER!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm

ahhh. Floor hockey......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:32 pm

basketball ftw im not very ballances for skateboarding.... Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

I live in the U.S so Im gonna go for most common sports. I love to play football and baseball. Im not a big fan of soccor though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:48 pm

RoboBrat wrote:
ahhh. Floor hockey......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lol whattheshit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite sport?   What's you're favorite sport? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next