Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you do for fun?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you do for fun? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 pm

I play MapleStory(selling items for nx and scamming) and facebook? for fun? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Well i personally enjoy fapp....uhh playing hackeysac during lunch at skool XP haha lol!
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 pm

That sounds boring i love get
in with Girls!! afro and lying up with ur moms
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 pm

I totaly saw that coming dakang Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 pm

young get it in says i get it in... so u kno wat it means im sayin im young get it in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:16 pm

smoke weed flower
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 pm

I like getting Drunk then a skunk!
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:34 am

You think I was sober when my avatar picture was taken? No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm

No, I just think you felt like being a happy bunny. :3
My favorite thing to do is to cut my wrists. jk
Also, I skateboard. 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Wait...I FOUND WALD.....N4l.... WDFBBQ?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 pm

THESHI7 wrote:
Wait...I FOUND WALD.....N4l.... WDFBBQ?!?! Shocked
That was out of topic, next time find somewhere more appropriate to post this stuff. Thanks. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WELLL   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

i sing....beutifully wnanna hear it? well hear it goes WWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!11!1111!!!1111111111!!!!
i m going on american idol next season ima make it fo sho Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 pm

LoveBird1011 wrote:
i sing....beutifully wnanna hear it? well hear it goes WWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!11!1111!!!1111111111!!!!
Dude, If you seriously make American Idol, make a shoutout to us. It'd be freakin' awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Innes wrote:
LoveBird1011 wrote:
Dude, If you seriously make American Idol, make a shoutout to us. It'd be freakin' awesome.

no offense, but if you do make it, then good luck on the whole thing, but if you dont make it, no sweat, always....next...year =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

BasicD wrote:
Innes wrote:
LoveBird1011 wrote:

no offense, but if you do make it, then good luck on the whole thing, but if you dont make it, no sweat, always....next...year =D
If you make it on TV on the auditions, give a shoutout to us.
Very Happy
And you have to do something crazy to get on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:31 pm

lol, yeah say something like "UpPeR CuTT Inc. FTW, sign up and join!" lol, nah thats just lame isnt it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:51 pm

BasicD wrote:
lol, yeah say something like "UpPeR CuTT Inc. FTW, sign up and join!" lol, nah thats just lame isnt it
IT R PWN S0usE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun?   What do you do for fun? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Clan Realtion :: Hobbies-
Jump to: