Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums Empty
PostSubject: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 pm

you know how you made this NEW topic, called Website Sugestions? well i was thinking, maybe we should rename it OTHER and put Website Sugstions in it, and we can also put FAQ in it.

Website Suggestions - we already know why this is a good idea to have

FAQ - we already have a F.A.Q. part in our forums as you can already see at the top (between HOME and SEARCH), put maybe some people have OTHER questions to ask that might not be included in that section, like im sure there is a lot of questions that could be included.
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:14 pm

well i didnt make this faint did
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:32 pm

lol, well at least he made an effort?

well whoever changed it, thanks, and another thing we need to improve on is TELLING the members we have this, can an admin or herm in the clan put it as an annoucement? or was it done already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Innes wrote:
Suspect
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

Hey we should have something like a "Video of the day". it would have an upper cutt member in it every time. I made a couple vids and posted them on youtube. and i was in some vids with TPD (ThePizzaDude). Search "No shit, SHerloc" pick the one with CA. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Henessey wrote:
Hey we should have something like a "Video of the day". it would have an upper cutt member in it every time. I made a couple vids and posted them on youtube. and i was in some vids with TPD (ThePizzaDude). Search "No shit, SHerloc" pick the one with CA. tongue

yeah. maybe

oh henessey, you can just create your own topic and write in the suggestions, its what this part of the forums is for, but its too late, so leave it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Henessey wrote:
Well, That wouldn't really work at all.
Me and chowder on average make 2 to 3 vids per month.
So, Just have the Video of the month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm

yeah thats true, to make a video per day...like impossible unless you got no life...maybe once per week, but i go once month...

so..make a video per month contest? its not bad, ask herm though..and we need to be able to ask people and spread it around, and whats the reward? no reward..no ones going to do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:44 pm

BasicD wrote:
yeah thats true, to make a video per day...like impossible unless you got no life...maybe once per week, but i go once month...

so..make a video per month contest? its not bad, ask herm though..and we need to be able to ask people and spread it around, and whats the reward? no reward..no ones going to do it
I could make a video everyday about 1 game I play, unedited.
But then again, I'm a very lazy person, so that's impossible.
IF I got a reward for posting up every clan war that I'm in on youtube, I would surely do it.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:21 pm

lol, everyone would, but a very big IF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm

i can upload the registered fraps onto like megashare and every clan member can get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:30 pm

why is everyone copieing what ever you ppl are saying??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums   An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea! - For renaming this part of the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Website Suggestions-
Jump to: