Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting The UCI Roster Updated

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting The UCI Roster Updated Empty
PostSubject: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

okay, as you can ALL see, in this part of the forums , in CLAN ROSTER, you can see it is VERY VERY out of date...so, if we can just get someone or some people to update this like once per week, or once per month, just something small you know

or if you want, you can take a look at it, and state all or some of the names that you might want to remove, or add (example could be your name, maybe your name isnt on that list and you want it to be added)

BasicD - Moderator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:51 am

BasicD wrote:
okay, as you can ALL see, in this part of the forums , in CLAN ROSTER, you can see it is VERY VERY out of date...so, if we can just get someone or some people to update this like once per week, or once per month, just something small you know

or if you want, you can take a look at it, and state all or some of the names that you might want to remove, or add (example could be your name, maybe your name isnt on that list and you want it to be added)

BasicD - Moderator

Sure I guess I will do it. But I might not be able to until Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe possibly Friday. Im going to update my Operation System, put new drivers in and so forth. But Illl do it if nobody else wants too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Daniel12USAA wrote:
BasicD wrote:

BasicD - Moderator

Sure I guess I will do it. But I might not be able to until Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe possibly Friday. Im going to update my Operation System, put new drivers in and so forth. But Illl do it if nobody else wants too.

someone like you, man, i wish i can see everyday...someone as great and generous, your help will be greatly appreciated...since you cant edit the post...all you can do is edit it..and post it right here..then i will do the editing...put the credit will be towards you, again, thanks for your help...and also you dont need to do it everyday..maybe once a month? once per 2 weeks..not ALOT please, just like once per month would be okay
thanks daniel

BasicD - Moderator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:15 am

BasicD wrote:
Daniel12USAA wrote:
BasicD wrote:

BasicD - Moderator

someone like you, man, i wish i can see everyday...someone as great and generous, your help will be greatly appreciated...since you cant edit the post...all you can do is edit it..and post it right here..then i will do the editing...put the credit will be towards you, again, thanks for your help...and also you dont need to do it everyday..maybe once a month? once per 2 weeks..not ALOT please, just like once per month would be okay
thanks daniel

BasicD - Moderator

No Problem Dude, and I'm glad to help out this clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm

well, you sure are, and you sure are also dedicated, herm has recruited a great guy in this clan, he also recruited many other good ones, the list goes on forever, but you sure are one of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:06 pm

BasicD wrote:
well, you sure are, and you sure are also dedicated, herm has recruited a great guy in this clan, he also recruited many other good ones, the list goes on forever, but you sure are one of them
lol thanks, ur also a great addition to Upper Cutt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:22 pm

well, thanks, i guess i kind of maybe did a little work by moderating this forum and helping it out, and running the website contest, well there are people in this clan that actually did more..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:46 pm

BasicD wrote:
well, thanks, i guess i kind of maybe did a little work by moderating this forum and helping it out, and running the website contest, well there are people in this clan that actually did more..
When do you want the roster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm

honestly, i dont know, whenever you got time man, you got time, you make it, and then you post it right here, and i will just edit dreamkiller's post with Credit To Daniel12USA at the bottom

and you i think, is the most active on the forums, dont see you much on the game though, thats probably because you dont have vent? didnt i see you on vent once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:30 am

BasicD wrote:
honestly, i dont know, whenever you got time man, you got time, you make it, and then you post it right here, and i will just edit dreamkiller's post with Credit To Daniel12USA at the bottom

and you i think, is the most active on the forums, dont see you much on the game though, thats probably because you dont have vent? didnt i see you on vent once?

Yeah Im active, and sorry for my mistakes, for now on Ill start going on ventrillo.
Regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:24 pm

well its alright , so when you got the new list, just post it here, or...you can create a new topic and post it there...and remember to write the date
Back to top Go down
HERMEROIDS

HERMEROIDS

Number of posts : 19
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 am

BasicD wrote:

BasicD - Moderator
fix it kang
Back to top Go down
http://www.beer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting The UCI Roster Updated   Getting The UCI Roster Updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting The UCI Roster Updated
Page 1 of 1