Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (how this is going to work)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rules (how this is going to work) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (how this is going to work)   Rules (how this is going to work) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:20 pm

okay, so here we are, we got a F.A.Q section set up, since theres only a few questions in the F.A.Q section above and there can be many questions you guys can have. Now this is how this is going to work..

1: Double Posting A Topic:Dont double post the topic if theres already a topic on a question you want answered, DONT MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC ON IT AGAIN, its just part of spam, if this happens, the other topics will be deleted. (other then the first)

2:Permission:Everyone has the permission and opportunity to post and reply to topics and questions..but remember, your permission can also be removed..depending on what you do. (cant think of what you can do in this section, but whatever)

3: What You Can Post:Post a topic of something thats related to the clan or the game combat arms or the forums or the website, dont post a topic on something completely different.

4: False Answers:No false answers please, the person that asks the question obviously is confused or doesnt know anything about the thing they are asking or their problem, confusing them even more isnt going to help them.

5: Spam:Dont spam on this, and dont just post some really stupid post like you can do in the TRASH CAN section of the forums, like posting to get your post count up is just really stupid, you dont get an award for it, no position nothing..

6: Double Posting: Dont double post, this is just like any part of the forum and the RULES of this forum still apply, if you double post, obviously the second post will be deleted, you can just EDIT your first post instead of double posting, its just...a waste of your time, double posts will be deleted.

If you break any of these rules, your topic/post will be deleted without warning, i typed this out and thought it out for something, not nothing...if you dont read it, well your problem.

Remember that the rules can be changed or new rules can be added.

For you wondering how to do this properly, its simple, basically just make a new topic and put your QUESTION AS THE TITLE, and then in the topic, you can write in the post area what your question i again, and be more specific if you want.
Back to top Go down

Rules (how this is going to work) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules (how this is going to work)   Rules (how this is going to work) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm

BasicD wrote:

2:Permission:Everyone has the permission and opportunity to post and reply to topics and questions..but remember, your permission can also be removed..depending on what you do. (cant think of what you can do in this section, but whatever)

What I have to say about this rule:
Sometimes people lag, I've had this happen to me on the nexon forums.
The page wasn't loading for me, so I stopped my page from loading and I pressed "Send" again.
This makes the same topic you entered duplicate.
If this happens, pick one to use, and post on the topic you want to delete and say "DELETE PL0x"
An Admin will surely come by and delete that thread.
Back to top Go down

Rules (how this is going to work)
Page 1 of 1