Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

website suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:07 am

no offence but since chowder and dakang have teamed for a website its been looking whorse and whorse............i think dakang should of won so none of this would of happened like:

the stupid THE BROTHER HOOD WANT U thing [its just gay]

also the website is just a tiny bit longer then it should be and the background double ups...... its dumb
Back to top Go down

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:44 pm

okay, well personally...we had a vote in our forums weather they team up or not, the votes ended up with 9(yes) to 1 (no)

and what do you suggest they do? i think they are doing pretty good

and chowderr was the one that won at the end, plus they were losing their friendship..
Back to top Go down

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:04 pm

BasicD wrote:
okay, well personally...we had a vote in our forums weather they team up or not, the votes ended up with 9(yes) to 1 (no)

and what do you suggest they do? i think they are doing pretty good

and chowderr was the one that won at the end, plus they were losing their friendship..
Word
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm

lol losing friendship i dont even like him he leave the clan 2 times and hes still here if i was up 2 me ill kick that nub out him and karmacode.
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm

now dakang, your just saying that because of what happened today...this is a sign that shows you do have a bit of anger temper..come on, control that crap...lets not just make this problem worse alright? do you really want this bigger and bigger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

website suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: website suggestion   website suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

website suggestion
Page 1 of 1