Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?

Go down 

Is Dakang a good ventrilo admin?
Yes
Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_vote_lcap30%Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_vote_lcap70%Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

k, do you think dakang is a bad admin? i personally think hes alright. Now i put this post in the trash can because i absolutely thing its trash and it wouldnt do shit for the clan or anything at all. Except for killing friendship.But for the sake of chowderr..i have made this post..

Just vote honestly and what YOU PERSONALLY think...this is just a vote though, action may not be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dakang   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Dakang is a good admin he thinks past people kd and rank he thinks about them BUT...he does threaten almost everyone in game because he doesnt wanna die or hes just unfair... and as a ventrilo admin he hasnt been mean to me but to others i think he has been 1/2 unfair... he has the right to ban people from his own channel but not from every channel so thats what i think and i typed this while people were talkign so if this makes no sense then please dont yell at me -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah, he yells at people when people KS him in SnD when they're just helping.
And he rages when he has a bad score like 0 and 5, and he can't get a kill.
Sometimes hes fair and understading, but that's rare.
Most of the time he's just rageful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

He does get pissy cause of stupid things.i personal dont think hes a bad person, me and him are chill every once and a while.but he gets mad and bans/kicks and mutes people if they make him mad over a small things like inns said.hes blocked me out of many events and makes things unfair by abuse'in rights.if he cant control his anger i dont think he should have admin rights...
No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm

ichowderr wrote:
He does get pissy cause of stupid things.i personal dont think hes a bad person, me and him are chill every once and a while.but he gets mad and bans/kicks and mutes people if they make him mad over a small things like inns said.hes blocked me out of many events and makes things unfair by abuse'in rights.if he cant control his anger i dont think he should have admin rights...
No
Word.
But, he can be a very nice person...
...Depends how his day goes, really.
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

Number of posts : 49
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Okay this doesnt prove anything chowderr. i banned you from my room for a reason then u bi7ched because i did real nice. first of all chowderr got banned from my room because he was slurping after me and Xman told you to stop. Second innes when i say im gona kick someone its a figure of speech. third Mub u need too be more active be for u talk.so yea this is a fail post.
Back to top Go down
https://uppercutt.forumotion.com
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:34 pm

If You cant fkin prove to me how im a bad fkuckin ventrilo admin ten dont fkin vote otherwise play ur game!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what...   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm

"Mub u need too be more active be for u talk"

dude dakang im probably on more than you or the same as u. And im not a follower... my OPINION is that ur a somewhat bad ingame admin because anytime ur about to die or something u always say ur gonna kick. If you dont mean it u dont have to be so serious. We may joke about it but this happens all the time, almost every day, atleast once... u say ur gonna kick some1.
I dont think he has to lose any of his admin rights. All he has to do is stop threatening. And as for the vent kicks and mutes i would say he has the right to do that if its HIS room but if not then no.

Thats my take

Please comment if u have any problems with what i said
(-._This part was added on_.-)
Oh yea and 1 more thing. I came up with a somewhat reason why u do all these things...
i thought the reason why u always threaten to kick and stuff is because u want things ur way even though u may not know it. You try to control people with ur powers so u can have a better experience. And as for you leaving i see that as the ultimate expression of u wanting things ur way. Chowder makes a poll and u dont like it so u leave because its not "with" u.

Last edited by jamalie on Sun May 24, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:43 pm

I cant have a 1 sided argument =/
Chowder... you have to admit on vent SOMETIMES u can be a real asshole. You always make weird noises, blow in your mic, and eat food, and drink on the vent. Sometimes it can be really annoying so i can understand why dakang would ban, mute, and kick, and move u from his room. Now i think chowder made this poll just to drag people into his hate for dakang just so he can prove that he is a bad vent admin.

So yea basically i think chowder made the poll just so dakang could lose his powers and he can finally sorta do what he wants and not get pushed around. and he just used everybody elses somewhat dislike of dakang to take his admin away.

so yea thats my argument against chowder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:46 pm

FINALLY

i think this whole thing is between dakang and chowder alone and nobody else should be dragged in; they need to settle their difference between themselves.

Lets all be a happy family please. I wasnt trying to be 1 sided i made all those replies to show my take of this situation. I dont personally hate either chowder or dakang... i just said what i thought so no hard feelings.

and 1 last time i think dakang just has to stop threatening thats all

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Innes, i disagree whenever im on or around dakang, he NEVER did anything bad, or he did just that i didnt witness it...so i cant post my opinion since i dont have the right sided views...but im just saying when i got dakang in my vent channel, i have never seen him abusing his rights yet...of course thats just me, and he could have abused. But you got to have proof, which you guys probably figured out. Therefore, i dont think dakang is really a bad admin or whatever, its like what goes around comes around..if you piss him off or whatever...it will come back to you..but if dakang is the one really abusing...hey dakang..you better watch it..that position of yours is at risk.

This isn't an insult or anything, but basic, you're not on a lot when dakang is on, so you don't experience a lot of his flaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

DaKang wrote:
If You cant fkin prove to me how im a bad fkuckin ventrilo admin ten dont fkin vote otherwise play ur game!!!!!!
All I must say to this post is this:
In my view, Admins should be head-strong leaders who are calm, and are a good example, and people want to be them.
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:08 am

Wel Mub there you go proven that i had a reson to ban chowderr from my rm and he brought all these people in this shetbecause hes a just a simple hater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm

i honestly dont think dakang is a bad admin, i just think hes an okay in general normal admin. Maybe he has his reasons? why dont you guys know BOTH sides before making assumptions? maybe chowderr did something? maybe an misunderstanding? you guys cant just take sides without knowing both of the sides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:35 pm

i dont know what all you guys are on about ive never had dakang o off at mee before u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:16 pm

__faint__ wrote:
i dont know what all you guys are on about ive never had dakang o off at mee before u

same here, just that it happened to many other people...but dakang must have their reasons, so did the people that did got abused...but i think this should be put down now.
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Well i blame all this on chowderrr. Before him and KarmaCode came we had no problems once so ever. They Came the clan just started dieing slowly. Wouldnt You guys agree.Now everyone is telling me chowderr is being a dick head and shet now so whats the problem.Im a bad admin so Soz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm

sigh..i hate it when somethings like this happens in the clan, that is why probably everyone started to leave in the first place...
Back to top Go down
OG_KaNg
Admin
Admin
OG_KaNg

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

8it because of ur friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

im locking this, its useless to me and to everything especially the clan, if you think its worth something, go ahead and unlock it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?   Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Dakang a Good Ventrilo Admin?
Page 1 of 1