Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Forum???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:51 pm

i was just wondering if this forum was modeled after newgrounds.com, it looks the same
Back to top Go down

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:48 am

yeh i just found it after looking at about 20 pages of themes

IT TOOK A FKING LONG TIME
Back to top Go down

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:15 am

lol, for you all that didnt know this, this great fantastic forum was made by dakang himself, you can go ask him. all though i think he made it off forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:25 pm

It was not made by DaKang himself...
If you've been here from the very start of the forums, DreamKiller made this, DaKang helped and faint made it pretty.
Back to top Go down

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm

well, overall i think the forums was really well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum???   This Forum??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Forum???
Page 1 of 1