Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UpPeR CuTT Inc. Pure Ownage Since 2008.

HomeHome  Clan FacebookClan Facebook  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Chatbox.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Chatbox.   Forum Chatbox. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:47 pm

So like, It would be very convinient if the forums had a chatbox.
I don't know a thing about coding or anything, but I would like a chatbox.
Meebo is like a good chatbox.
Back to top Go down

Forum Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chatbox.   Forum Chatbox. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

this suggestion, thoughtfull, but i also think is useless...we already got vent ...so having a chatbox..is just..like..having another vent in what...words..pretty pointless if you ask me..and really..not a lot of people go on the forums at the same time..that pisses me off..

but of course, this chatbox can increase the people attention to the forums, and might actually...go on the forums more. But i dont know if there is ppl like me, my laptop, when i got CA running, and another website browswer, theres a good chance of me lagging continousely, so if your someone like me, its impossible for me to go on the forums chatbox and play at the same time. i mean thats why we got vent right?

But just my opinion innes
Back to top Go down

Forum Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chatbox.   Forum Chatbox. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

You forgot one thing basic....
...Lets say a clan member dosen't have the ventrilo info, and they need it.
So, they can use the chatbox for that.
in game clan-chat isn't that convenient.
Back to top Go down

Forum Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chatbox.   Forum Chatbox. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:30 pm

yeah your right, i did thought of that, only good view..but think about it, why would a member just go in the forums chatbox to communicate when they can just communicate in the clan chat? i think its better to talk in the clan chat because everyone online can recieve it..as in the chat box, only few can have it opened it with combat arms at the same time. And who will take the time to exit out of combat arms to talk in a chatbox when theres a clan chat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Chatbox.   Forum Chatbox. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Chatbox.
Page 1 of 1